We invite you to become a member of the West Seattle Timebank!
Here’s the process:
1. Complete the Membership Application.
By applying to become a member, you agree to a WA State background check.
- Individual Member Application – On-Line Application
- Nonprofit Business, Organization or Community Group Member Application - Organization Application
This Application is to register an organization or business entity only with West Seattle Timebank. Individuals within the organization must complete the Individual Membership Application
2. Attend an Orientation
Bring your Application and Photo ID to an Orientation
Mail your application to:
(We’ll check your ID next time we see you before you’re approved as a member)
West Seattle TimeBank
c/o Tamsen Spengler
6338 38th Ave. SW
Seattle, WA 98126
3. Wait approximately a week for your application to be processed. When approved, you’ll receive a welcome email, and the link to set up your account in our data base called "Community Weaver." http://westseattle.timebanks.org/welcome
4. Click on the email link and open it to verify your account.
5. Set up your Timebank account, profile, and post a few offers and requests.
6. Begin Timebanking with other members! It’s that easy!
Contact Tamsen or Grace for Orientation Times and Locations
Tamsen Spengler 206.261.3586 (West Seattle)
Grace Stiller 425.228.7927 (Burien) firstname.lastname@example.org
Already a West Seattle Timebank Member? Go to Community Weaver and Log In to Your Account.