We invite you to become a member of the West Seattle Timebank!
Here’s the process:
1. Complete the Membership Application.
By applying to become a member, you agree to a WA State background check.
- Individual Member Application – On-Line Application
- Nonprofit Business, Organization or Community Group Member Application - Organization Application
This Application is to register an organization or business entity only with West Seattle Timebank. Individuals within the organization must complete the Individual Membership Application
2. Attend a Gathering meeting or contact a board member for a coffee meeting
Bring your Photo ID
Mail your application to:
(We’ll check your ID next time we see you before you’re approved as a member)
West Seattle TimeBank
c/o Tamsen Spengler
6338 38th Ave. SW
Seattle, WA 98126
3. Wait approximately a week for your application to be processed. When approved, you’ll receive a welcome email, and the link to set up your account in our data base called "Community Weaver." http://westseattle.timebanks.org/welcome
4. Click on the email link and open it to verify your account.
5. Set up your Timebank account, profile, and post a few offers and requests.
6. Begin Timebanking with other members! It’s that easy!
Contact Tamsen or Grace for a coffee meeting to check your ID.
Tamsen Spengler 206.261.3586 (West Seattle)
Grace Stiller 425.228.7927 (Burien) firstname.lastname@example.org
Already a West Seattle Timebank Member? Go to Community Weaver and Log In to Your Account.