Getting Started with our TimeBank:
You've reached our data base website where you've asked to join our Timebank. You're not quite finished yet!
if you haven't completed the on-line form at our local website, please do this now, step #1.
Thanks! It's great to go paperless. Here's the link to our local website.
- Complete the on-line membership application found at our local website WestSeattleTimebank.org Here you'll agree to a background check.
- Attend an orientation. Bring your ID, OR scan and email a copy of your photo ID to email@example.com.
Orientations are held every third Thursday at the West Seattle Senior Center at 6:00 PM, followed by a pot-luck and member's meeting at 6:30 PM.
If you don't want to wait til the next meeting, give us a call and we'll meet you at a library or coffee shop for an orientation.
- After your reference and background check is completed, you will receive an email welcoming you to the Timebank.
This may take a few days, please be patient. Your application will soon be approved.
- Login to this Timebank data base, Community Weaver
- Create your profile
- Post some skills and talents that you have to offer other members.
- Post some requests for skills or talents that other members can provide for you.
- You can ask your coordinator for help at any time. firstname.lastname@example.org or 425.228.7927
- Attend Monthly member meetings and potlucks where you get to know other Timebankers.
You'll be notified by email as soon as your data base account on this website, westseattle.timebanks.org, is approved.
You're currently viewing our data base website called "Community Weaver."
Once you are approved as a member, you will have full access.
Thanks for becoming part of the Timebank community!