Getting Started with our TimeBank:
You've reached our data base website where you've asked to join our Timebank. By signing-up, you agree to a WA State background check. If you do not agree to this, please do not sign-up.
- Verify your account by opening the email sent to your email address.
- Create your profile.
- When your background check is done, you'll receive an email welcoming you to the Timebank and have full access to the date base website. This may take a few days, please be patient. Your application will soon be approved.
- Attend an orientation. Bring your ID.
Orientations are held every third Thursday at the West Seattle Senior Center at 6:00 PM, followed by a pot-luck and member's meeting at 6:30 PM. (Locations may vary, so check the calendar.)
If you don't want to wait til the next meeting, give us a call and we'll meet you at a library or coffee shop for an orientation.
- Now that you're a member, login to Community Weaver -
- Post some skills and talents that you have to offer other members.
- Post some requests for skills or talents that other members can provide for you.
- You can ask your coordinator for help at any time. email@example.com or 425.228.7927
- Attend Monthly member meetings and potlucks where you get to know other Timebankers.
You're currently viewing our data base website called "Community Weaver."
Once you are approved as a member, you will have full access.
Thanks for becoming part of the Timebank community!