RELEASE OF LIABILITY & MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT
Please read the member guidelines, and agree to the following conditions listed below.
If you do not agree, do not sign up to become a member.
- I understand that the West Seattle Timebank (WSTB) will do a background check on all applicants and certify that the information provided on this form is accurate.
- I understand that, as a timebank, we offer neighborly services to each other. Members provide services to the best of their ability and do not guarantee their work. I understand that the WSTB is only a coordinating agency and cannot guarantee the performance of any member and is not responsible for the services provided.
- I understand that expenses for any materials used will be the responsibility of the recipient, and expenses are to be agreed upon before the service is provided.
- I agree to only exchange lawful services through the WSTB.
- I understand that the WSTB cannot be held responsible for any injury to persons or damage to property experienced while involved with the program. The applicant hereby agrees to hold the WSTB, as well as its employees and/or agents harmless from any and all claims or liabilities for any activities performed by a timebank member.
- I agree to take responsibility for any accident or injuries that I might suffer while on property owned or rented by any timebank member and waive any claim against that member.
- I assume complete responsibility for the supervision and safety of my family members, including children, and take responsibility for any damage or accident in which my family members may be involved.
- I understand that there will be immediate termination of membership of any member who harasses, harms, or interferes with any other timebank member or the WSTB organization.
- I agree to refer any complaints, concerns or any disagreements with another timebank member to the WSTB.
- I agree that if I use my personal vehicle in rendering transportation service through the timebank, I will, in accordance with Washington law, arrange to keep in effect legal automobile liability insurance covering bodily injury and property damage.
- I pledge not to reveal the password to or contents of the WSTB member database, and I will use reasonable care to protect the password.
- I give permission for photos/videos taken of me during WSTB activities to be used for publicity purposes, without recompense.
- I have read the terms and agree to be held to the standards expressed in the WSTB member guidelines.